Please read frequently asked questions prior to completing the online application
Your enrollment cannot move forward until all of the required documentation is received.
These documents can be:
- Scanned and uploaded to your online application
- Faxed to (209) 874-9531
- Mailed or delivered to CWCS Enrollment, 12420 Bentley Street Waterford, CA 95386
- Dropped off at the Connecting Waters Learning Center or School Office in Waterford
- A legible copy of the student’s up-to-date completed Immunization Records – including new Pertussis (Whooping Cough) requirement for students in grades 7 – 12.
- Proof of Residency
- A completed Health Exam form (for Kindergarten and 1st grade students only)
- A completed Oral Health Assessment form (for Kindergarten and 1st grade students only)
- A copy of the student’s Official High School Transcripts (please retain the original for the initial enrollment meeting)*
- You will receive a call to make an intake appointment once the application has been processed and there is a teacher available in their service area
- You will complete the final enrollment paperwork and process during the intake appointment or
- If the meeting is informational they will finalize the enrollment process with the credentialed teacher
* Your application will not be considered complete until these documents are received.
Applications received without the required documentation cannot be processed until all items have been received.
Please note: DO NOT dis-enroll your student from their current school until you have completed enrollment paperwork during your intake appointment.
Immunization & Health Forms
Below are links to additional documents you might require to complete the application process. Please call our Student Records Department at 209-874-1119 ex. 6, if you have questions about any of these documents.
- Health Examination Form: required for kindergarten and first grade students entering the school system for the first time
- Health Examination Waiver
- Oral Health Assessment: required for kindergarten and first grade students entering the school system for the first time
- Parent Guide to Immunization Law
- California Reportable Diseases and Conditions
- What If…..
- Kindergarten Roundup
- Off to College
- Fill out our online application form here.
Your enrollment cannot move forward until all of the required documentation are received.
These documents can be:
Scanned and uploaded to your online application
- Faxed to 209-874-9531
- Mailed: Connecting Waters Charter School
Attn: CWCS Enrollment
12420 Bentley Street
Waterford, CA 95386
- Dropped off at CW Learning Center, 2000 West Briggsmore Ave., Ste. A, Modesto, CA 95350 or the School Office, 12420 Bentley Street, Waterford, CA 95386